My name is Jelena. I am a 22 years old student from Serbia that likes blogging. So, I’m going to introduce myself. 🙂 Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you will like it as much as I liked writing it. Also I was in a relationship for 4 years until October? Or November 2012. Don’t remember (ooooooh! that rhymes!). I just know it was somewhere around book fair. Who cares… 🙂
1. My family:
– I have Mom and Dad who are happily married for 28 years. I have also a brother who is 4 years older than me. My father works as a teacher. My mother is a housewife.
2. My career/job/education
– Well, I played violin since I was 6 years old. I was supposed to become a professional violinist, but a year ago I discovered another, much bigger passion – English language (British, to be precise). So, now I am a student of English language and literature at the University of Belgrade. It’s a nice place and I like it. 🙂
3. My hobies
– I like blogging. A lot. Also, I started composing music, but it’s all baby steps for me. Sometimes I play the piano, but I don’t have one at home so it’s a rarity. Also, I’m quite good at writing. I have a task to write a story about a dragon and a bank robbery that is placed in steampunk age. WHICH I STILL HAVEN’T WRITTEN! So, sorry! I’ll make it up to you, I swear!
4. Favourite music, movies, books:
– Well, classical music is still my favourite, but you can find me also listening to metal and jazz. Serj Tankian is definitely my favourite artist.
When it comes to movies, I like the ones of Marvel superheroes (Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, Avengers), then I love the Star Wars trilogy (I like whole Star Wars franchise); of tv shows I like How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Doctor Who and sorry I can’t remember right now, but if I find some more, I will let you know.
When it comes to books, it is easier to say what I don’t like. Romantic novels that are up to 100 pages or less (rarely more). You know what I mean. 🙂 Right now I am reading “Invisible Bridge”. It’s a story about Hungarian Jews that takes place around WWII. Not bad, but not good either.
If you want me to write a story based on your idea, since I haven’t had any for a long time, feel free to comment on this page, Twitter, or Tumblr. It will be posted in category “short stories”. 🙂 That is all. Have a nice day and visit my blog sometimes. 🙂