We can get insulted. My father and me. It runs in our family.
Anyway, this happened today:
– my mother starts making dinner
– my father bursts into kitchen and doesn’t close the door. He gets scolded by my mother.
– he acts like he was hurt and starts messing up dinner
– my mother throws my father out of the kitchen.
– he yells from the hall how insulted he is and goes to their room (slams the door).
– the phone rings. I call my father to answer because it’s most likely for him or mother, and he just yells: “I’m insulted!”
– then I got insulted.
oh. Wait. This sounded much finnier in my head. Ah, well. DKDC (Don’t know, don’t care).