For starts, I have to apologize for not updating my blog. I have a plumber problem in my bathroom which still isn’t fixed. Don’t ask anything. Anyway, let’s begin.
After writing my post about “Sintel”, I asked people which movies made them cry. I was surprised with answers. There were so many movies that I hadn’t expected to hear. Really…
So, here they are. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
1. First response I got from Nikola, who told me about the movie he almost cried. Now, don’t be shy, it’s not that embarrassing for a man to cry. It is very brave of him to cry. And, also, the movie that made him cry is really very sad and emotional. We’re talking about the “Green Mile.”
Okay, about the movie. It’s very emotional. I will not write too much. Hell, just watch it. I am not a spoiler. The story about the lives of guards on death row leading up to the execution of a wrongly accused man who has the power of faith healing. That is all you have to know – what is on the internet. All I will say is that it is a good movie.
2. Second response to my question is from a guy who writes movie reviews, Goran. He knows much about movies, but I don’t understand how he can cry on Terminator 2 and Robocop. Ah, well…
I asked him: “But, what is there to cry about?” Do you know what he sad to me? “The moment where Terminator destroys himself and they dismantle Robocop are two very emotional moments for action movies.” Well, not in these words, but, I know how to read between the lines.
Or, maybe he was just joking. I’ll never know.
3. Mr.z! told me about Ice Age 1. The scene with Diego, the tiger from the movie, when he get’s injured and everyone thinks he’s dead almost brought me to tears (but almost). Also the scene with the baby when they say goodbye and part ways… Beautiful…
4. And, like usual, here is the answer from Uros. He helps me often with these actions I make. He’s answer was the movie “Saving private Ryan”
This movie is good. No discussion. You can’t make me write about it. Go and watch it. Now!
5. After one day break, I started another conversation with Nikola, this time including also our friend Biljana, who really likes to watch movies. While trying to remember the name of the movie she cried on, she reminded me and Nikola about “I am legend” and the scene where the dog dies. Ugh, I still get chills from thinking about it.
6. After remembering this movie, and trying not to cry, we continued our conversation. Biljana told me an interesting movie which, sadly, I hadn’t watched. But, I will, because it looks very promising. It’s the movie “Seven pounds”. I really don’t know anything about it, but if the movie made her cry, than it is an emotional movie.
That’s it for this week. I really hope I convinced you to watch at least one of these movies. Enjoy.
P.S: Many thanks to my friends who helped me in writing these post. Nikola, Uros, Goran, Mr.z! and Biljana.